Renew Road Tax Online, Avoid Traffic Jam, Parking & Queue
Nowadays, it is a fin tech world, a click to renew road tax online, avoid the traffic jam, queue, and parking.
With the implementation of Myeg is the Malaysia e-government services provider, allowing us allows us to transact with various government agencies online. It is a fast and easy process for Renew road tax online and auto Insurance renewal.
Why use Myeg?
Delivery road tax disc your doorstep, without leaving home, convenient and hassle free. A service- provider creates time-saving, cost-effective and accessible at any time. Not only allow a user to pay other government related services online, also enjoy 30 % on their road tax. Renewal process no registration card requirement provided you have a valid car insurance policy in force.
Who can use this service?
Driver with a Malaysian registered vehicle with JPJ can use MyEG to renew their road tax, no registration of an account. Just log on to www.myeg.com.my and fill in the fill in the J PJ Online Road Tax renewal e-form.
Easy step to renew road tax with MyEG
STEP1 – VISIT MYEG PORTAL
STEP 2 FILL IN THE E-FORM
Fill up the JPJ Online Road Tax renewal e-form.
STEP 3: INSURANCE DETAILS
After finishing the insurance details requirement, click proceeds. MyEG system will verify your data through the JPJ system.
STEP 4: MAKE PAYMENTS
Make payments via
- Credit or debit card – Visa or Master
- FPX – Deduction from your bank account through FPX
- Online Banking – Direct deduction from your Bank account (M2U and HLB)
STEP 5: PRINT E-RECEIPT FOR RECORD
The issue of E-Services receipt via email for a Successful transaction.
How do I receive my road tax after payment?
- Delivery to your doorstep with charges levied as follows:
- Klang Valley: RM6.00 (2 working days).
- Peninsular Malaysia: RM8.00 (with 2-3 working days).
- Sabah & Sarawak: RM10.00 (within 5 working days).
- Express delivery (within Klang Valley): RM20 (within 6 hours) *T&C apply.
- You have the Biometrics thumbprint for ALL DELIVERIES by MyEG Services Logistics Officers to verify and record the details of the receiver.
- Faulty or unreadable identity card, the Logistics Officers will take a snapshot of the identity card to ensure that there is no dispute from the receiver.
- Identity card uses for verification purpose.
Frequently Asked Question on MyEG Services
Do I need to print my Registration Card?
With MyEG, no need to print registration card, unless a claim, you can call us at 03-7801 8888, for an assistant to print the registration card. Otherwise, you may just continue to renew online again the following year.
Is it safe to renew my road tax online?
Yes, it is safe and secure, audited, verified and approved by Land Transport Department. The Malaysian Government has given the mandate to MyEG Services to provide the online renewal services.
Can I renew my road tax if I have outstanding traffic summonses?
During the renewal process, Land Transport Department (JPJ) online service check any outstanding summons and blacklist records at both JPJ and PDRM’s database systems. To proceed with this renewal, ensure no outstanding traffic compound.
How do I make a claim damage?
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad
Claims Hotline: Contact Number
MYEG Customer Service
You may call the following numbers from Monday-Friday between 9.00am to 6.00pm. Please call the Customer Service– 03-7801 8888 (Road Tax and Insurance Renewals).
Now Get your car road tax renewal online. Please visit https://www.myeg.com.my/services/jpj.
If you like my article
Please share it out with your friend or family member. Sharing is joy doubles. I welcome any suggestion and comment or be a subscriber to my mailing list.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.